With my days getting busier than ever, I feel even more compelled to take a break and ogle at beautiful objects/places/crafts. There is just so much creativity in the world, and hardly much time to truly value any of it. Sometimes I wonder what the purpose of life really is. It certainly cannot involve just working your life away. There is so much to see, so much to take in and most importantly, so much to appreciate!
Okies, before I get lost in my thoughts, I shall cut myself short and leave you with some stunning finds that will surely recharge your batteries.
1. Gorgeous Light and Shadow Painting by Rashad Alakbarov. Would love a small one for my home!
2. Cheery Magnolias on a Dictionary page by FauxKiss.
3. The Bangalore Wallflowers have been transforming blank walls into beautiful pieces of art. They work in collaboration with the community and encourage people to contribute ideas and participate in the painting process.
4. I once owned a bag almost identical to this one. Hand made from recycled plastic. I bought mine from a small market in Manila. Dying to get my hands on another one.
5. Would you have the heart to put a fork into this lovely plate? This Malaysia based mother of two creates lovely designs with edible items to get her daughters to eat. She provides step by step instructions on her blog- www.eatzybitzy.com.
6. Yes, I believe Unicorns exist! Digital Drawing by SnowSkadi.
7. Art installation made by Ronald van der Meijs from 5,000 repurposed bicycle bells set on steel pins. As the wind picks up, the bells gently ring against one another!
8. The Magic Mountain Lodge in Chile. What an amazing experience it would be to spend a couple of nights here!
9. Paper art by Jen Stark that will blow your mind.
Have a lovely rest of the week! :)