I am a lover of pretty things, beautiful places, yummy food and innovative functional objects. Very often, in the middle of the workday, I take a couple of minutes off just to look at things that make me feel good. Helps me stay stimulated and the feel good factor doesn’t hurt either.
Here are my top mid-week finds to help get you through the rest of the week –
1. Aren’t these table mats lovely? Find the simple DIY tutorial at Design Sponge.
2. Bioluminescent Phytoplankton. Maldives, you are on my Travel wish list.
3. Very cool rug from Loomrugs.
4. Chocolate Baileys Mud cake that I am dying to try. Find the recipe at Citrus and Candy.
5. Spring-ready sandals from Anthropologie.
6. Cheery and colorful prints by twoems!
7. I just cannot get over this wallpaper print. Available at Tangletree Interiors.
8. Paleo Coconut milk Panna Cotta from Culinarystorm that looks so pretty, I might not be able to eat it.
9. I am a little obsessed with pendant lamps these days and absolutely love these ones from Urban Outfitters.
Happy mid-week browsing! 🙂