It’s been unusually cloudy this last week. No, I am not complaining. I couldn’t be happier, it is totally my kind of weather! I have been feeling so inspired and positive and ready to take on just about anything. A lot of grand plans are brewing in my head and I am really looking forward to the rest of the year. On that note, here are some beautiful things that have been adding even more cheer to my usually mundane week.
1. Loving these mugs from India Circus! Can’t wait to get my hands on a few.
2. Stella Jean FW 2015 Runway collection is so eclectic, exotic, and colorful.
3. I can’t stop humming Everyday by Buddy Holly since I heard it on one of the final episodes of Mad Men. It is SUCH a happy song!
4. Oh, I would love these blooms on my wall! Acrylic on canvas by Canadian artist Bobbie Burgers.
5. Such amazing Food maps! Just looking at them makes me hungry. Love the typography on the maps too.
7. This incredible project called Impossible City, run by Sawhorse Revolution – A group of enterprising teenagers have teamed up with designers and builders to create a moveable eco-village for Seattle’s homeless.
8. Tearable wallpaper by Znak! Looks so easy and fun to apply.
9. This immediately made me smile. SHAKE Puppies features over 130 full-page portraits of puppies photographed mid-shake: flapping ears, flying drool, adorably distorted expressions, and all.
Have a lovely rest of the week! 🙂
stories | passions | celebrations | experiences | everyday musings
Great food, real life
"Dream. Inspire. Explore. What are you waiting for?!"
Me. You. Old. New.
food and other morsels...
Celebrating life through Childhood Memories and New Culinary Adventures
a lifestyle blog!
writer, editor, singer, runner, and eater. the essentials.
FOLLOW YOUR GOOSEBUMPS
Buy a product, help a person in need + see your impact.
Food & inspiration